The German "Informations Zentrum Beton", together with EUPAVE and their partners are in full preparation of the 13ISCR and they are pleased to invite you to take part in this promising Symposium.
- Theme 1: High axle-load areas
- Theme 2: Highways and truck parking areas
- Theme 3: Urban and rural roads, intersections and roundabouts
- Theme 4: Materials – Concrete for various applications
- Theme 5: Precast systems
- Theme 6: Maintenance strategies, assessment of structural capacity of concrete pavements
- Theme 7: Surface characteristics and modern methods of execution
- Theme 8: General reports on application of concrete pavements
- Theme 9: Quality control and testing
- Theme 10: Big Data – concepts to optimize the use of entire infrastructure networks
You can find the SAVE THE DATE here and the Symposium website will soon be available.
We are looking forward to receiving your abstract and to meeting you in Berlin in June 2018!